It figures to be a high-scoring affair as the Yale Bulldogs (2-0) head to San Francisco to take on the Dons (2-0). Action begins at 9 p.m. ET on Monday, November 11, 2019.
Yale Bulldogs vs. San Francisco Dons Betting Odds
Both teams were triumphant in their last game. The Dons defeated the Princeton Tigers 82-72, while the Bulldogs won big over the Oberlin College Yeomen 94-37.
Yale played a flawless game. They had a ridiculous free throw rate of 0.509 and an offensive rebounding percentage of 46.7. For those same stats, Oberlin College had marks of 0.000 and 11.1, respectively. The Dons, on the other hand, had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (40.0 vs. 24.3) and had a better turnover percentage (12.7 vs. 15.1). San Francisco’s Jimbo Lull led the way, contributing 15 points and 11 rebounds. Yale was led by Paul Atkinson, who had 12 points.
This matchup figures to be a high-scoring affair as a pair of the country’s premier offenses clash. San Francisco ranks 25th with 113.2 points per 100 possessions and Yale is 49th (111.0) dating back to the 2018-19 season.
Yale vs. San Francisco Pick
Basketball Tip: SU Winner – Yale, ATS Winner – Yale, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- San Francisco ranks 10th in steals allowed per game (4.8) while Yale ranks 226th (6.9).
- The Dons rank 19th in assists allowed per game (10.5) while the Bulldogs rank 119th (12.5).
- Yale ranks 28th in rebounds per game (38.9) while San Francisco ranks 78th (37.4).
- The Dons rank 17th in three pointers allowed per game (18.8) while the Bulldogs rank 223rd (23.8).
- Yale averages 4.5 blocks per game, which ranks 39th in the country. San Francisco ranks 195th in blocks allowed per game (3.7).