The Stony Brook Seawolves welcome the Yale Bulldogs to Island Federal Credit Union Arena to commence the new season. Action begins at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
Yale Bulldogs vs. Stony Brook Seawolves ATS Odds
Yale made the tournament last season following a 20-7 regular season campaign that earned them a 14 seed in the tournament. They lost in the First Round to the LSU Tigers. Meanwhile, Stony Brook failed to reach the tournament following a 23-6 regular season campaign.
Expect this one to be a clinic on boxing out as two of the nation’s top rebounding teams clash. The Seawolves ranked 37th in offensive rebounding percentage (33.7 percent), while Yale ranked 35th in defensive rebounding percentage (75.5 percent) in the 2018-19 season. Also, the Bulldogs ranked 51st in offensive efficiency (111.1), while the Seawolves ranked 17th in defensive efficiency (95.1).
Yale Bulldogs vs. Stony Brook Seawolves Pick
College Basketball Prediction: SU Winner – Stony Brook, ATS Winner – Stony Brook, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Yale ranks 13th in assists per game (16.8) while Stony Brook ranks 266th (11.3).
- The Seawolves average 6.3 steals per game, which ranks 137th in the nation. The Bulldogs rank 211th in steals allowed per game (7.0).
- Stony Brook ranks 197th in three pointers attempted per game (21.7) while Yale ranks 239th in three pointers allowed per game (24.0).
- The Bulldogs average 4.4 blocks per game, which ranks 43rd in the country. The Seawolves rank 208th in blocks allowed per game (3.9).
- Stony Brook averages 40.8 rebounds per game, which ranks eighth in the country. Yale ranks 121st in rebounds allowed per game (34.3).