The Wyoming Cowboys (1-0) will travel to Colonial Life Arena to clash against the South Carolina Gamecocks (1-0). The game can be seen on SEC Network at 12 p.m. ET on Sunday, November 10, 2019.
Wyoming Cowboys vs. South Carolina Gamecocks Betting Odds
Both teams were victorious in their last game. The Gamecocks won big over the North Alabama Lions 77-55, while the Cowboys were victorious over the Idaho State Bengals 54-40.
Wyoming dominated nearly every facet of the game. They had a free throw rate of 0.405 and an effective field goal percentage of 0.527. Idaho State recorded marks of 0.128 and 0.362, respectively, for those same stats. Meanwhile, South Carolina’s effective field goal percentage was their biggest strength over North Alabama. The Gamecocks had a rate of 0.509, while the Lions posted a mark of 0.262. South Carolina was lifted by Justin Minaya, who contributed 17 points and 11 rebounds. Meanwhile, Hunter Maldonado was a key piece for Wyoming with 32 points.
When looking at effective field goal percentage, South Carolina should have a noteworthy advantage. Dating back to last season, the Gamecocks defense ranks 81st in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.483), while the Wyoming offense ranks 263rd in effective field goal percentage (0.492). It could also be a sloppy game for the Cowboys’ offense, which ranks 289th in ball security (turnover percentage of 20.2 percent). They’ll be going up against the top-notch defense of the Gamecocks, which has forced the 58th-most turnovers in the country (21.1 percent).
Wyoming Cowboys vs. South Carolina Gamecocks Odds Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – South Carolina, ATS Winner – South Carolina, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- South Carolina ranks 113th in rebounds per game (36.5) while Wyoming ranks 305th (30.6).
- The Gamecocks rank 142nd in steals per game (6.4) while the Cowboys rank 232nd (5.5).
- Wyoming ranks 175th in three pointers attempted per game (22.1) while South Carolina ranks 249th (20.3).
- The Cowboys rank 51st in blocks allowed per game (2.7) while the Gamecocks rank 228th (4.0).
- South Carolina ranks 78th in assists allowed per game (12.0) while Wyoming ranks 246th (14.6).