The Wyoming Cowboys (6-21, 1-14 MWC) will be at Clune Arena to go head-to-head with the Air Force Falcons (10-17, 4-11 MWC) in a MWC matchup. Action starts at 4 p.m. ET on Saturday, February 22, 2020.
Wyoming Cowboys vs. Air Force Falcons ATS Odds
Both teams were beaten in their last outing. The Falcons lost to the Fresno State Bulldogs, 71-62, while the Cowboys lost big to the Utah State Aggies, 78-58.
Wyoming forced Utah State into a turnover percentage of 20.1 (above their season average of 15.1) while Air Force had a better turnover percentage (12.0 vs. 14.5). Lavelle Scottie played a pivotal role for Air Force with 16 points. Wyoming rallied around Trevon Taylor, who had 16 points.
In their first matchup this year, A.J. Walker led the Falcons to an 86-77 victory. He was the game’s top overall scorer with 20 points. Air Force won the rebounding battle. The Falcons had nine offensive rebounds and 33 total rebounds, while the Cowboys had four and 28, respectively.
The prolific offense of Air Force will go head-to-head against the mid-tier defense of Wyoming. The Falcons currently rank 78th in offensive efficiency, while the Cowboys are 262nd in defensive efficiency. The Falcons should have the advantage on that end of the court. Additionally, the Cowboys rank 349th in offensive rebounding percentage (14.8 percent), while the Falcons rank 22nd in defensive rebounding percentage (76.8 percent).
Wyoming Cowboys vs. Air Force Falcons Free Pick
Free Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Wyoming, ATS Winner – Wyoming, O/U – Under
- Air Force ranks 49th in assists per game (14.8) while Wyoming ranks 258th (10.6).
- The Cowboys are 23rd in the NCAA with 2.5 blocks allowed per game while the Falcons are 44th with 2.7 blocks allowed per game.
- Wyoming ranks 210th in steals per game (5.2) while Air Force ranks 226th (5.0).
- The Cowboys average 23.7 three pointers per game, which ranks 92nd in the nation. The Falcons rank 286th in three pointers allowed per game (27.4).
- Air Force ranks 73rd in rebounds allowed per game (33.0) while Wyoming ranks 256th (37.9).
- During their last five games, the Falcons have scored an average of 68.4 points per game (5.5 below their season average) and allowed an average of 81.6 points per game (6.8 above their season average).
- The Cowboys’ average margin of defeat in their last five games has been 11.2, up from 8.6 for the season.