The Wright State Raiders (2-0), 11-point favorites, will travel to Hooper Eblen Arena to take on the Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (1-1). The game’s Over/Under (O/U) has been set at 142 points and action begins at 8:30 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 12, 2019.
Wright State Raiders vs. Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles Betting Odds
Both teams beat their last opponent. The Golden Eagles defeated the Martin Methodist RedHawks 83-70, while the Raiders beat the Miami (OH) RedHawks 88-81.
The Raiders had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (41.3 vs. 18.4) and had a better turnover percentage (13.4 vs. 16.4). The Golden Eagles, meanwhile, had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (41.2 vs. 30.0) and had a better effective field goal percentage (0.562 vs. 0.476). Tennessee Tech rallied around Amadou Sylla, who recorded 20 points and 14 rebounds. Loudon Love, meanwhile played a key role for Wright State with 27 points and 16 rebounds.
It will be a battle of conflicting styles as the fast-breaking Golden Eagles will look to push the more half-court-oriented Raiders. Since last season, the Golden Eagles rank 44th in possessions per game while the Raiders are 258th.
Wright State Raiders at Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Wright State, ATS Winner – Wright State, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Wright State ranks 28th in assists allowed per game (10.8) while Tennessee Tech ranks 287th (16.0).
- The Golden Eagles rank 61st in blocks per game (4.2) while the Raiders rank 255th (2.1).
- Wright State ranks 120th in three pointers attempted per game (23.4) while Tennessee Tech ranks 256th (20.1).
- The Raiders rank 43rd in rebounds allowed per game (32.2) while the Golden Eagles rank 297th (38.3).
- Wright State ranks 59th in steals allowed per game (5.5) while Tennessee Tech ranks 276th (8.4).