The William & Mary Tribe (2-0) will travel to Jerry Richardson Indoor Stadium to challenge the Wofford Terriers (2-0). The Tribe opened as 11.5-point underdogs. The game’s Over/Under (O/U) opened at 148 points and action starts at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 12, 2019.
William & Mary Tribe vs. Wofford Terriers ATS Odds
Both teams were victorious in their last game. The Terriers dismantled the High Point Panthers 89-61, while the Tribe defeated the American University Eagles 79-70.
William & Mary played a nearly flawless game. They had a phenomenal free throw rate of 0.328 and an effective field goal percentage of 0.517. American University was 0.167 and 0.447, respectively, for those same stats. Meanwhile, Wofford’s turnover percentage was their biggest advantage over High Point. The Terriers had a rate of 5.6, while the Panthers posted a mark of 19.1. Wofford’s Storm Murphy led the way, recording 26 points. Meanwhile, William & Mary rallied around Nathan Knight, who recorded 22 points and 10 rebounds.
The productive offense of Wofford will go head-to-head against the porous defense of William & Mary. Since last season, the Terriers rank second in offensive efficiency, while the Tribe are 310th in defensive efficiency. The Terriers figure to have the edge on that end of the court. Also, the Tribe, who rank 307th in offensive rebounding percentage (24.6 percent), might struggle to get second chance points against the Terriers, who rank 33rd in defensive rebounding percentage (75.5 percent).
William & Mary at Wofford Free Pick
College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Wofford, ATS Winner – Wofford, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- William & Mary ranks 23rd in blocks per game (4.7) while Wofford ranks 171st (3.1).
- The Terriers average 15.3 assists per game, which ranks 47th in the NCAA. The Tribe rank 150th in assists allowed per game (13.0).
- Wofford ranks 30th in three pointers attempted per game (26.9) while William & Mary ranks 131st in three pointers allowed per game (21.8).
- The Terriers rank 107th in steals per game (6.7) while the Tribe rank 238th (5.1).
- Wofford ranks fifth in rebounds allowed per game (29.2) while William & Mary ranks 126th (34.2).