The High Point Panthers welcome the William & Mary Tribe to Millis Center to open the new season. Action starts at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
William & Mary Tribe vs. High Point Panthers Betting Odds
Neither team made the tournament last season. William & Mary went 14-16 in the regular season while High Point finished 16-14.
Second-chance opportunities could be few and far between for William & Mary in this matchup. In the 2018-19 season, the Tribe ranked 296th in offensive rebounding percentage (24.7 percent), while High Point ranked 53rd in defensive rebounding percentage (74.8 percent).
William & Mary Tribe at High Point Panthers Odds Pick
Basketball Pick: SU Winner – High Point, ATS Winner – High Point, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- William & Mary averages 23.7 three pointers per game, which ranks 106th in the country. High Point ranks 304th in three pointers allowed per game (26.6).
- The Tribe rank 10th in assists per game (17.1) while the Panthers rank 176th (13.0).
- High Point ranks 216th in steals per game (5.5) while William & Mary ranks 240th (5.1).
- The Tribe average 4.7 blocks per game, which ranks 23rd in the NCAA. The Panthers rank 202nd in blocks allowed per game (3.9).
- High Point ranks 42nd in rebounds per game (38.2) while William & Mary ranks 220th (34.2).