The Wichita State Shockers (7-1) will travel to Gallagher-Iba Arena to take on the Oklahoma State Cowboys (7-1). The game starts at 2 p.m. ET on Sunday, December 8, 2019, and will air on ESPNU.
Wichita State Shockers at Oklahoma State Cowboys ATS Odds
In their last matchup, the Cowboys fell to the Georgetown Hoyas, 81-74, while the Shockers had no trouble getting past the Central Arkansas Bears, 95-69.
The Shockers held the Bears to an offensive rebounding percentage of 10.7 (below their season average of 21.5). The Bears also had a turnover percentage of 33.5 (above their season average of 20.1). Oklahoma State, meanwhile, had a better turnover percentage (14.8 vs. 18.6). Lindy Waters III played a pivotal role for Oklahoma State with 29 points, six rebounds and six assists. Wichita State, meanwhile, was led by Grant Sherfield, who contributed 15 points and five assists.
Wichita State should have the advantage on the defensive side of the ball. The Shockers rank 62nd in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.470), while Oklahoma State is 216th in effective field goal percentage (0.500) since last season.
Wichita State Shockers at Oklahoma State Cowboys Betting Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Oklahoma State, ATS Winner – Oklahoma State, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Wichita State averages 24.2 three pointers per game, which ranks 81st in the country. Oklahoma State ranks 268th in three pointers allowed per game (24.8).
- The Cowboys rank 153rd in steals per game (6.3) while the Shockers rank 243rd (5.2).
- Wichita State ranks 106th in assists per game (13.9) while Oklahoma State ranks 184th in assists allowed per game (13.3).
- The Cowboys average 4.5 blocks per game, which ranks 37th in the NCAA. The Shockers rank 204th in blocks allowed per game (4.0).
- Wichita State averages 38.5 rebounds per game, which ranks 51st in the country. Oklahoma State ranks 212th in rebounds allowed per game (36.1).