The Weber State Wildcats (10-15, 6-8 BigSky) will be at Max Worthington Arena to go head-to-head with the Montana State Bobcats (13-11, 7-6 BigSky) in a BigSky matchup. The game gets underway at 8 p.m. ET on Saturday, February 15, 2020.
Weber State Wildcats at Montana State Bobcats Betting Odds
In their last contest, the Bobcats beat the Idaho State Bengals, 73-69, while the Wildcats lost big to the Montana Grizzlies, 72-37.
The Bobcats had a better free throw rate (0.240 vs. 0.177) and had an effective field goal percentage of 0.610 (above their season average of 0.494). Weber State, on the other hand, had a better free throw rate (0.200 vs. 0.148). Montana State rallied around Amin Adamu, who contributed 20 points and seven rebounds. KJ Cunningham had a good outing for Weber State, recording six points and five rebounds.
In their first matchup this season, Jubrile Belo led the Bobcats to a 62-61 victory. He recorded a double-double with 17 points and 12 rebounds. Montana State’s 0.283 free throw rate was their biggest strength over Weber State, who had a mark of 0.098.
It could be a tough game for Weber State on the offensive glass. The Wildcats rank 340th in offensive rebounding percentage (21.3 percent), while Montana State ranks 33rd in defensive rebounding percentage (76.2 percent).
Weber State Wildcats at Montana State Bobcats ATS Pick
Free Prediction: SU Winner – Montana State, ATS Winner – Montana State, O/U – Under
- Montana State ranks 151st in rebounds per game (35.4) while Weber State ranks 271st (31.4).
- The Wildcats rank 40th in blocks allowed per game (2.6) while the Bobcats rank 118th (3.5).
- Weber State ranks 191st in three pointers attempted per game (20.8) while Montana State ranks 260th (17.9).
- The Wildcats’ average margin of defeat in their last five games has been 6.6, up from 1.2 for the season.
- During their last five games, the Bobcats have scored an average of 66.6 points per game (0.4 below their season average) and allowed an average of 67.0 points per game (0.8 above their season average).