A nine-game home winning streak is on the line for the Montana Grizzlies (14-10, 10-3 BigSky) when they welcome the Weber State Wildcats (10-14, 6-7 BigSky) to Dahlberg Arena. The game begins at 9 p.m. ET on Thursday, February 13, 2020.
Weber State Wildcats at Montana Grizzlies Betting Odds
Both teams beat their last opponent. The Grizzlies defeated the Idaho Vandals 82-71, while the Wildcats beat the Northern Arizona Lumberjacks 76-70.
Weber State dominated nearly every stat category in the game. They had a great turnover percentage of 9.6 (better than their season average of 16.0) and an effective field goal percentage of 0.550 (above their season average of 0.521). For those same stats, Northern Arizona had marks of 12.2 and 0.500, respectively. The Grizzlies, meanwhile, held the Vandals to an offensive rebounding percentage of 11.5 (below their season average of 23.7). The Vandals also had a turnover percentage of 22.7 (above their season average of 17.5). Montana was led by Sayeed Pridgett, who finished with 19 points and nine rebounds. Meanwhile, Jerrick Harding played well for Weber State, finishing with 24 points.
In their first matchup this year, Harding led the Wildcats to an 87-85 victory. He produced 32 points. Weber State did an excellent job of getting to and converting from the free throw line (24-28; 85.7 percent). Montana, meanwhile, had a much better turnover percentage (6.3 vs. 13.7).
Montana could have trouble getting to the free throw line in this showdown. The Grizzlies currently rank 280th in the nation with a free throw attempt (FTA) rate of 0.199, while Weber State ranks 13th in FTA rate allowed (0.155).
Weber State Wildcats vs. Montana Grizzlies Free Pick
Basketball Tip: SU Winner – Montana, ATS Winner – Montana, O/U – Under
- Montana ranks 47th in assists allowed per game (11.0) while Weber State ranks 219th (14.5).
- The Grizzlies rank 276th in rebounds per game (32.0) while the Wildcats rank 279th (31.6).
- The Wildcats rank 180th in three pointers attempted per game (21.0) while the Grizzlies rank 287th (16.0).
- Weber State ranks 42nd in blocks allowed per game (2.6) while Montana ranks 69th (2.9).
- During their last five games, the Wildcats have scored an average of 72.0 points per game (1.4 above their season average) and allowed an average of 71.2 points per game (0.8 above their season average).
- The Grizzlies’ average margin of victory in their last five games has been 5.2, up from 1.0 for the season.