The Santa Clara Broncos (2-0) will be 5.5-point favorites at home in the Leavey Center when they challenge the Washington State Cougars (1-0). The game’s Over/Under (O/U) has been set at 141 points and action starts at 10 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 12, 2019.
Washington State Cougars at Santa Clara Broncos ATS Odds
Both teams were victorious in their last game. The Broncos beat the Cal Poly Mustangs 77-63, while the Cougars dismantled the Seattle Redhawks 85-54.
Washington State dominated nearly every stat category in the game. They had a turnover percentage of 3.3 and an offensive rebounding percentage of 34.0. For those same stats, Seattle was 15.9 and 21.1, respectively. The Broncos, on the other hand, had a much better free throw rate (0.571 vs. 0.207) and had a better turnover percentage (15.5 vs. 19.5). Guglielmo Caruso played a key role for Santa Clara with 15 points and 10 rebounds. CJ Elleby, meanwhile had a solid performance for Washington State, contributing 27 points and seven rebounds.
It will be a matchup of conflicting styles as the fast-paced Cougars will look to push the more methodical Broncos. Dating back to the 2018-19 season, the Cougars rank 94th in possessions per game while the Broncos are 249th.
Washington State Cougars at Santa Clara Broncos Pick
Free Prediction: SU Winner – Washington State, ATS Winner – Washington State, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Santa Clara ranks 31st in three pointers allowed per game (19.4) while Washington State ranks 264th (25.2).
- The Broncos rank 167th in steals allowed per game (6.4) while the Cougars rank 239th (7.1).
- Santa Clara ranks 27th in blocks allowed per game (2.5) while Washington State ranks 31st (2.5).
- The Broncos average 13.7 assists per game, which ranks 133rd in the nation. The Cougars rank 262nd in assists allowed per game (15.1).
- Santa Clara ranks 116th in rebounds allowed per game (34.0) while Washington State ranks 239th (36.2).