The Washington Huskies (12-12, 2-9 Pac-12) travel to Galen Center to take on the USC Trojans (17-7, 6-5 Pac-12). The Huskies look to put an end to their six-game losing streak. The game starts at 9 p.m. ET on Thursday, February 13, 2020, and will air on ESPN2.
Washington Huskies at USC Trojans Betting Odds
Both teams lost in their last contest. The Trojans lost a tough one against the Arizona State Sun Devils, 66-64, while the Huskies were beaten by the Washington State Cougars, 79-67.
Washington had a better effective field goal percentage (0.483 vs. 0.458) while USC held Arizona State to an effective field goal percentage of 0.373 (below their season average of 0.485). Jonah Mathews fueled USC with 22 points. Meanwhile, Jaden McDaniels had a good game for Washington, finishing with 16 points and six rebounds.
In their first matchup this season, Isaiah Stewart led the Huskies to a 72-40 victory. He recorded a double-double with 18 points and 10 rebounds. Washington’s 0.517 effective field goal percentage was its largest strength over USC, who had a mark of 0.215.
The offense of USC will battle against the stingy defense of Washington. The Trojans rank 202nd in offensive efficiency, while the Huskies are 49th in defensive efficiency. The Huskies should have the advantage on that side of the ball.
Washington Huskies at USC Trojans Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Usc, ATS Winner – USC, O/U – Under
- USC ranks 45th in rebounds per game (38.8) while Washington ranks 198th in rebounds allowed per game (36.1).
- The Huskies rank second in blocks allowed per game (1.8) while the Trojans rank 69th (2.9).
- Washington ranks 193rd in three pointers attempted per game (20.6) while USC ranks 252nd (18.3).
- The Trojans rank 60th in assists per game (14.6) while the Huskies rank 193rd in assists allowed per game (13.7).
- Washington ranks 76th in steals per game (7.2) while USC ranks 205th in steals allowed per game (8.2).
- The Huskies have been outscored by an average of 6.8 points in their last five games. On the season, Washington has defeated opponents by an average of 5.0 points.
- During their last five games, the Trojans have scored an average of 66.4 points per game (5.8 below their season average) and allowed an average of 67.2 points per game (0.7 below their season average).