The Washington Huskies (12-13, 2-10 Pac-12) visit Pauley Pavilion to meet the UCLA Bruins (14-11, 7-5 Pac-12). The Huskies look to snap their seven-game losing streak. Action begins at 10 p.m. ET on Saturday, February 15, 2020, and can be seen on ESPN2.
Washington Huskies at UCLA Bruins Betting Odds
In their last matchup, the Bruins barely escaped the Washington State Cougars, 86-83, while the Huskies lost to the USC Trojans, 62-56.
The Bruins held the Cougars to an offensive rebounding percentage of 21.6 (below their season average of 27.6) and had a turnover percentage of 12.8 (better than their season average of 17.1). Washington, meanwhile, held USC to an effective field goal percentage of 0.403 (below their season average of 0.496). UCLA rallied around Chris Smith, who recorded 23 points and 13 rebounds. Meanwhile, Jaden McDaniels played a pivotal role for Washington with 19 points and 12 rebounds.
In their first matchup this season, Smith led the Bruins to a 66-64 victory. He recorded a double-double with 17 points and 12 rebounds. UCLA out-rebounded Washington. The Bruins had 22 offensive rebounds and 38 total rebounds, while the Huskies had 11 and 27, respectively.
Look for UCLA to own the offensive glass in this meeting. The Bruins rank 20th in offensive rebounding percentage (35.2 percent), while Washington ranks 333rd in defensive rebounding percentage (67.3 percent).
Washington Huskies vs. UCLA Bruins Pick
College Basketball Prediction: SU Winner – Washington, ATS Winner – Washington, O/U – Over
- UCLA ranks 25th in rebounds allowed per game (30.9) while Washington ranks 207th (36.4).
- The Huskies rank second in blocks allowed per game (1.8) while the Bruins rank 94th (3.2).
- Washington ranks 184th in three pointers attempted per game (21.0) while UCLA ranks 250th (18.3).
- The Bruins rank 48th in assists allowed per game (11.0) while the Huskies rank 188th (13.9).
- UCLA ranks 43rd in steals allowed per game (5.5) while Washington ranks 151st (6.9).
- The Bruins’ average margin of victory in their last five games has been 3.6, up from 1.6 for the season.
- During their last five games, the Huskies have scored an average of 68.0 points per game (1.9 below their season average) and allowed an average of 75.8 points per game (10.4 above their season average).