The St. Francis Brooklyn Terriers (12-15, 6-9 NEC) wrap up their home schedule at Peter Aquilone Court against the Wagner Seahawks (7-19, 4-11 NEC). The game starts at 4 p.m. ET on Sunday, February 23, 2020.
Wagner Seahawks vs. St. Francis Brooklyn Terriers ATS Odds
In their last contest, the Terriers lost to the Bryant Bulldogs, 82-74, while the Seahawks defeated the Central Connecticut State Blue Devils, 68-56.
Wagner played a nearly flawless game. They had a ridiculous offensive rebounding percentage of 38.7 (above their season average of 31.1) and a turnover percentage of 19.9 (worse than their season average of 17.6). Central Connecticut State had marks of 32.3 and 23.6, respectively, for those same stats. St. Francis Brooklyn, meanwhile, had a turnover percentage of 7.6 (better than their season average of 15.9). St. Francis Brooklyn was led by Chauncey Hawkins, who contributed 27 points. Alex Morales played a pivotal role for Wagner with 17 points and six rebounds.
In their first matchup this year, Unique McLean led the Terriers to a 69-64 victory. He registered a double-double with 18 points and 12 rebounds. St. Francis Brooklyn did a terrific job of making free throws (18-24; 75.0 percent). Wagner, on the other hand, had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (25.8 vs. 18.9).
Wagner could struggle to create turnovers. St. Francis Brooklyn ranks 91st in the country at avoiding errors (turnover percentage of 17.9 percent), while Wagner forces the 204th-most turnovers (19.0 percent).
Wagner Seahawks at St. Francis Brooklyn Terriers ATS Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – St. Francis Brooklyn, ATS Winner – St. Francis Brooklyn, O/U – Under
- St. Francis Brooklyn ranks 84th in assists allowed per game (11.7) while Wagner ranks 242nd (15.2).
- The Seahawks rank 123rd in rebounds allowed per game (34.5) while the Terriers rank 245th (37.4).
- St. Francis Brooklyn ranks 154th in three pointers attempted per game (21.7) while Wagner ranks 182nd in three pointers allowed per game (22.6).
- The Terriers rank 32nd in blocks per game (4.5) while the Seahawks rank 178th (2.4).
- St. Francis Brooklyn ranks 49th in steals allowed per game (5.5) while Wagner ranks 172nd (7.0).
- The Terriers’ average margin of defeat in their last five games has been 3.6, up from 1.6 for the season.
- During their last five games, the Seahawks have scored an average of 67.0 points per game (1.5 below their season average) and allowed an average of 75.2 points per game (1.1 below their season average).