The Seton Hall Pirates welcome the Wagner Seahawks to Prudential Center to get their seasons underway. The game starts at 6:30 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
Wagner Seahawks vs. Seton Hall Pirates Betting Odds
Seton Hall made the tournament last season following a 15-12 regular season campaign that earned them a 10 seed in the tournament. They fell in the First Round to the Wofford Terriers. Wagner, meanwhile, failed to reach the tournament following a 13-16 regular season.
Wagner figures to have an advantage on the offensive glass in this contest. Last season, the Seahawks ranked 29th in offensive rebounding percentage (34.1 percent), while Seton Hall ranked 222nd in defensive rebounding percentage (70.8 percent).
Wagner at Seton Hall Free Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – Seton Hall, ATS Winner – Seton Hall, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Wagner averages 25.8 three pointers per game, which ranks 51st in the NCAA. Seton Hall ranks 208th in three pointers allowed per game (23.3).
- The Pirates rank 147th in assists per game (13.5) while the Seahawks rank 243rd (11.7).
- Seton Hall averages 6.9 steals per game, which ranks 80th in the country. Wagner ranks 104th in steals allowed per game (5.9).
- The Seahawks rank 77th in blocks allowed per game (2.9) while the Pirates rank 231st (4.4).
- Wagner averages 36.5 rebounds per game, which ranks 110th in the NCAA. Seton Hall ranks 206th in rebounds allowed per game (35.8).