The Wagner Seahawks (5-17, 2-9 NEC) and the Fairleigh Dickinson Knights (6-16, 4-7 NEC) face off at Rothman Center. The Seahawks will attempt to put an end to their five-game losing streak. Action starts at 7 p.m. ET on Thursday, February 13, 2020.
Wagner Seahawks vs. Fairleigh Dickinson Knights Betting Odds
Both teams fell in their last matchup. The Knights fell to the Merrimack Warriors, 57-53, while the Seahawks were defeated by the Saint Francis U Red Flash, 85-68.
Wagner had a better turnover percentage (13.9 vs. 15.9) while Fairleigh Dickinson did a fantastic job of converting from the charity stripe (14-20; 70.0 percent). Xzavier Malone-Key played well for Fairleigh Dickinson with 13 points and five rebounds. Elijah Ford, meanwhile had a good game for Wagner, finishing with 21 points.
In their first matchup this year, Kaleb Bishop led the Knights to a 68-63 win. He notched a double-double with 13 points and 14 rebounds. One of Fairleigh Dickinson’s biggest advantages was their ability to convert at the free throw line. They were 16-20 (80.0 percent), while the Seahawks were 11-15 (73.3 percent).
Wagner should have an edge on the offensive glass in this contest. The Seahawks currently rank 98th in offensive rebounding percentage (31.0 percent), while Fairleigh Dickinson ranks 337th in defensive rebounding percentage (66.7 percent).
Wagner Seahawks at Fairleigh Dickinson Knights ATS Pick
Free Prediction: SU Winner – Fairleigh Dickinson, ATS Winner – Fairleigh Dickinson, O/U – Under
- Wagner averages 22.6 three pointers per game, which ranks 124th in the NCAA. Fairleigh Dickinson ranks 246th in three pointers allowed per game (24.3).
- The Knights average 6.0 steals per game, which ranks 153rd in the country. The Seahawks rank 158th in steals allowed per game (7.0).
- The Seahawks rank 145th in rebounds per game (35.6) while the Knights rank 246th (33.0).
- Wagner averages 13.2 assists per game, which ranks 141st in the country. Fairleigh Dickinson ranks 239th in assists allowed per game (15.2).
- During their last five games, the Seahawks have scored an average of 65.4 points per game (3.5 below their season average) and allowed an average of 77.0 points per game (matching their season average).
- The Knights’ average margin of defeat in their last five games has been 1.8, down from 5.0 for the season.