The Hartford Hawks (2-2) will be at home in Chase Family Arena when they go head-to-head against the Wagner Seahawks (2-1). Tip-off is set for 2 p.m. ET on Sunday, November 26, 2017, and it can be seen on ESPN 3.
Wagner Seahawks at Hartford Hawks Odds Preview
The last time the Seahawks played, they dismantled the Staten Island Dolphins, 107-64. With 11 points, 14 rebounds and five assists, Nigel Jackson played well for Wagner. Wagner dominated every stat category in the game. They had a fantastic offensive rebounding percentage of 44.7 and a free throw rate of 0.733. For those same stats, Staten Island was 17.0 and 0.339, respectively.
The Hawks are trying to rebound after their 78-73 loss to the Bryant Bulldogs in their last outing. Jason Dunne was the games high scorer with 36 points on 13-for-20 shooting. Bryant had a free throw rate of 0.217 (above their season average of 0.205). Hartford, meanwhile, had an offensive rebounding percentage of 34.1 (above their season average of 20.5).
From an effective field goal percentage perspective, Wagner figures to have a significant advantage. Since last season, the Seahawks defense ranks 58th in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.474), while the Hartford offense ranks 305th in effective field goal percentage (0.478).
Wagner Seahawks at Hartford Hawks Odds Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Hartford, ATS Winner – Hartford, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Seahawks rank 43rd in blocks allowed per game (2.7) while the Hawks rank 205th (3.8).
- Hartford ranks 95th in steals per game (6.8) while Wagner ranks 247th (5.2).
- Wagner averages 39.6 rebounds per game, which ranks 19th in the nation. Hartford ranks 315th in rebounds allowed per game (40.1).
- The Hawks rank 38th in three pointers attempted per game (25.0) while the Seahawks rank 271st (18.5).
- Wagner ranks 55th in assists allowed per game (11.7) while Hartford ranks 288th (15.6).