The East Carolina Pirates welcome the VMI Keydets to Williams Arena at Minges Coliseum to commence their seasons. Action starts at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
VMI Keydets vs. East Carolina Pirates Betting Odds
East Carolina was unable reach the tournament following a 10-20 regular season campaign last season. VMI also failed to make the tournament after a 10-20 regular season campaign.
It will be a matchup of opposite paces as the up-and-down Keydets will look to push the more methodical Pirates. Last season, the Keydets ranked 35th in possessions per game while the Pirates were 136th.
VMI Keydets vs. East Carolina Pirates Free Pick
College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – East Carolina, ATS Winner – East Carolina, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- VMI ranks 15th in three pointers attempted per game (28.1) while East Carolina ranks 310th (17.6).
- The Pirates rank 213th in rebounds per game (34.2) while the Keydets rank 295th in rebounds allowed per game (38.8).
- East Carolina ranks 197th in assists allowed per game (13.8) while VMI ranks 272nd (15.4).
- The Pirates rank 111th in blocks per game (3.5) while the Keydets rank 242nd (1.9).
- VMI ranks 92nd in steals per game (6.8) while East Carolina ranks 183rd in steals allowed per game (6.7).