The Clemson Tigers welcome the Virginia Tech Hokies to Littlejohn Coliseum to kick off their seasons. Action gets underway at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 5, 2019, and can be seen on ESPNU.
Virginia Tech Hokies at Clemson Tigers ATS Odds
Following a 20-7 regular season campaign, Virginia Tech made the tournament as a four seed in the tournament last season. They made it to the Sweet 16, where the Duke Blue Devils defeated them. Clemson, meanwhile, did not make the tournament following a 17-11 regular season campaign.
Points could be at a premium in this showdown between two of the NCAA’s premier defenses. In the 2018-19 season, Clemson ranked 31st in defensive efficiency (96.1) and Virginia Tech was 37th (96.4).
Virginia Tech Hokies at Clemson Tigers Betting Pick
Free College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Clemson, ATS Winner – Clemson, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Clemson ranks 32nd in blocks per game (4.5) while Virginia Tech ranks 226th (2.2).
- The Tigers rank 155th in rebounds per game (35.5) while the Hokies rank 276th (32.6).
- Virginia Tech ranks 24th in steals allowed per game (5.0) while Clemson ranks 66th (5.6).
- The Hokies rank 48th in assists per game (15.2) while the Tigers rank 231st (12.1).
- Clemson ranks 125th in three pointers allowed per game (21.6) while Virginia Tech ranks 302nd (26.5).