The New Hampshire Wildcats (1-4) and the Utah State Aggies (3-3) go head-to-head at Nashville Municipal Auditorium. Tip-off is scheduled for 1 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 25, 2017.
Utah State Aggies vs. New Hampshire Wildcats ATS Preview
In the Aggies last outing, they were victorious over the Northeastern Huskies, 71-67. Sam Merrill was Utah States high scorer with 19 points on 7-for-13 shooting. Utah State played a nearly flawless game. They had an absurd free throw rate of 0.413 (above their season average of 0.262) and a turnover percentage of 21.2 (worse than their season average of 17.8). For those same stats, Northeastern was 0.217 and 27.2, respectively.
The Wildcats are hoping for a better outcome after their 78-64 loss to the Furman Paladins in their last outing. Tanner Leissner was the top scorer from either team with 21 points on 6-for-12 shooting. Furman had a turnover percentage of 11.2 (better than their season average of 16.3). New Hampshire, on the other hand, had a free throw rate of 0.291 (above their season average of 0.261).
Half-court execution will be critical when two of the nations slowest-paced teams battle. New Hampshire ranks 289th in possessions per game (67.5) and Utah State is 255th (68.3) since the 2016-17 season. Furthermore, the Aggies rank 298th in offensive rebounding percentage (25.7 percent), while the Wildcats rank first in defensive rebounding percentage (78.0 percent).
Utah State Aggies vs. New Hampshire Wildcats ATS Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Utah State, ATS Winner – Utah State, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Aggies rank 229th in blocks per game (2.6) while the Wildcats rank 291st (1.8).
- Utah State ranks 272nd in steals per game (4.9) while New Hampshire ranks 300th (4.1).
- New Hampshire ranks 19th in assists allowed per game (10.8) while Utah State ranks 216th (13.9).
- The Wildcats rank 42nd in rebounds per game (38.5) while the Aggies rank 180th (35.5).
- New Hampshire ranks 87th in three pointers attempted per game (23.1) while Utah State ranks 201st in three pointers allowed per game (22.0).