The Oregon State Beavers (14-9, 4-7 Pac-12) welcome the Utah Runnin’ Utes (14-9, 5-6 Pac-12) to Gill Coliseum. The Runnin’ Utes can snap a six-game road losing streak. The game starts at 9 p.m. ET on Thursday, February 13, 2020, and will air on Pac-12 Network.
Utah Runnin’ Utes at Oregon State Beavers Betting Odds
Both teams defeated their last opponent. The Beavers defeated the 14th-ranked Oregon Ducks 63-53, while the Runnin’ Utes beat the California Golden Bears 60-45.
The Runnin’ Utes forced 17 turnovers and held the Golden Bears to an effective field goal percentage of 0.350 (below their season average of 0.480). The Beavers, on the other hand, knocked down 12 of their 13 free throws (92.3 percent) and held the Ducks to an effective field goal percentage of 0.464 (below their season average of 0.540). Oregon State was led by Kylor Kelley, who recorded 14 points and seven rebounds. Timmy Allen, meanwhile played a pivotal role for Utah with 21 points.
In their first matchup this season, Allen led the Runnin’ Utes to an 81-69 victory. He recorded a double-double with 25 points and 10 rebounds. Utah made good use of their 28 trips to the free throw line, converting on 25 of them (89.3 percent). Oregon State, meanwhile, was 14-19 (73.7 percent).
Oregon State should be expected to protect the ball well in this contest. Oregon State ranks 42nd in the nation at avoiding errors (turnover percentage of 16.8 percent), while Utah forces the 90th-fewest turnovers (18.0 percent).
Utah Runnin’ Utes at Oregon State Beavers Free Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – Oregon State, ATS Winner – Oregon State, O/U – Under
- Utah ranks 97th in rebounds per game (36.9) while Oregon State ranks 236th (33.3).
- The Runnin’ Utes rank 158th in three pointers attempted per game (21.7) while the Beavers rank 257th (18.1).
- The Beavers average 5.3 blocks per game, which ranks 13th in the country. The Runnin’ Utes rank 149th in blocks allowed per game (4.0).
- Oregon State averages 14.7 assists per game, which ranks 58th in the NCAA. Utah ranks 167th in assists allowed per game (13.1).
- The Beavers have been outscored by an average of 2.2 points in their last five games. On the season, Oregon State has defeated opponents by an average of 5.7 points.
- During their last five games, the Runnin’ Utes have scored an average of 61.8 points per game (10.6 below their season average) and allowed an average of 58.8 points per game (10.6 below their season average).