The Nevada Wolf Pack welcome the Utah Runnin’ Utes to Lawlor Events Center to get their seasons going. Action begins at 10:30 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 5, 2019, and can be seen on CBS Sports Network.
Utah Runnin’ Utes at Nevada Wolf Pack Betting Odds
After a 26-3 regular season campaign, Nevada made the tournament as a seven seed in the tournament last season. They fell in the First Round to the Florida Gators. Utah, meanwhile, failed to make the tournament following a 16-11 regular season.
Nevada could dominate on the offensive side of the ball as their prolific offense goes up against one of the worst defenses in the NCAA. In the 2018-19 season, the Wolf Pack ranked 16th in offensive efficiency, while Utah ranked 327th in defensive efficiency.
Utah at Nevada Free Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – Nevada, ATS Winner – Nevada, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Nevada ranks 28th in blocks allowed per game (2.5) while Utah ranks 209th (4.0).
- The Runnin’ Utes rank 47th in rebounds allowed per game (32.3) while the Wolf Pack rank 156th (34.9).
- Nevada ranks 69th in assists per game (14.6) while Utah ranks 135th in assists allowed per game (12.7).
- The Runnin’ Utes average 26.0 three pointers per game, which ranks 45th in the nation. The Wolf Pack rank 206th in three pointers allowed per game (23.3).
- Nevada ranks 146th in steals per game (6.2) while Utah ranks 263rd (4.6).