The UT Martin Skyhawks (1-1) will travel to Western Hall to go head-to-head against the Western Illinois Leathernecks (0-2). The game gets underway at 8 p.m. ET on Wednesday, November 13, 2019.
UT Martin Skyhawks at Western Illinois Leathernecks ATS Odds
Both teams lost in their last matchup. The Leathernecks lost a winnable game to the Stetson Hatters, 77-75, while the Skyhawks lost to the East Tennessee State Buccaneers, 92-75.
UT Martin had a much better turnover percentage (16.7 vs. 22.7) while Western Illinois had a much better turnover percentage (6.7 vs. 17.2). Western Illinois’ Zion Young led the way, recording 24 points. Quintin Dove fueled UT Martin with 25 points and 10 rebounds.
Points at the line could be hard to find for Western Illinois in this matchup. Dating back to the 2018-19 season, the Leathernecks rank 333rd in the nation with a free throw attempt (FTA) rate of 0.176, while UT Martin ranks 28th in FTA rate allowed (0.184).
UT Martin vs. Western Illinois Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Western Illinois, ATS Winner – Western Illinois, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- UT Martin ranks 77th in assists per game (14.6) while Western Illinois ranks 294th (10.4).
- The Leathernecks average 4.2 blocks per game, which ranks 63rd in the nation. The Skyhawks rank 146th in blocks allowed per game (3.4).
- Western Illinois ranks 189th in rebounds per game (35.0) while UT Martin ranks 240th in rebounds allowed per game (36.5).
- The Skyhawks rank 63rd in steals per game (7.3) while the Leathernecks rank 227th (5.3).
- UT Martin ranks 118th in three pointers attempted per game (23.5) while Western Illinois ranks 239th (20.7).