The North Carolina State Wolfpack (10-1) and the USC Upstate Spartans (4-8) clash at PNC Arena. The Wolfpack will attempt to extend their six-game winning streak. Action begins at 12 p.m. ET on Saturday, December 22, 2018, and can be seen on ACC Network.
USC Upstate Spartans vs. North Carolina State Wolfpack ATS Odds
In their last contest, the Wolfpack won big over the Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers, 105-55, while the Spartans lost to the South Carolina Gamecocks, 65-52.
North Carolina State played a flawless contest. They had a turnover percentage of 8.8 and an offensive rebounding percentage of 50.0. For those same stats, Mount St. Mary’s put up marks of 20.9 and 25.0, respectively. USC Upstate, meanwhile, had a better effective field goal percentage (0.388 vs. 0.328). North Carolina State’s Torin Dorn had a good outing, putting up 28 points and nine rebounds. USC Upstate received a boost from Malik Moore, who put up 16 points and nine rebounds.
Dorn has been superb recently for North Carolina State, averaging 0 points over the last five games.
North Carolina State could have their way on the offensive side of the ball as their high-powered offense goes up against one of the nation’s worst defenses. The Wolfpack rank sixth in offensive efficiency, while USC Upstate ranks 341st in defensive efficiency.
USC Upstate at North Carolina State ATS Pick
Pick: SU Winner – North Carolina State, O/U – Over
- North Carolina State ranks 26th in assists per game (17.1) while USC Upstate ranks 215th in assists allowed per game (12.7).
- The Wolfpack rank 38th in steals per game (8.0) while the Spartans rank 115th (6.4).
- USC Upstate ranks 35th in blocks allowed per game (3.3) while North Carolina State ranks 73rd (3.2).
- The Wolfpack rank 19th in rebounds allowed per game (30.5) while the Spartans rank 207th (38.8).
- USC Upstate ranks 19th in three pointers attempted per game (25.0) while North Carolina State ranks 166th (21.5).
- The Wolfpack’s average margin of victory in their last five games has been 38.8, up from 23.6 for the season.
- During their last five games, the Spartans have scored an average of 63.2 points per game (6.1 below their season average) and allowed an average of 68.2 points per game (2.4 below their season average).