The Northern Illinois Huskies will get their season going on their home court when they challenge the UNI Panthers (1-0) at Convocation Center. The game is scheduled to start at 4 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 9, 2019.
UNI Panthers vs. Northern Illinois Huskies ATS Odds
In the Panthers’ last matchup, they were victorious over the Old Dominion Monarchs, 58-53. With 10 points and 11 rebounds, UNI’s Austin Phyfe played well. The Panthers had a much better free throw rate (0.255 vs. 0.136) and had a better effective field goal percentage (0.400 vs. 0.381).
Last season, Northern Illinois did not reach the tournament following a 15-16 regular season campaign.
The Huskies, meanwhile, were 15-16 SU and 14-13-1 ATS last season. Games featuring the Huskies finished over the O/U total 50.0 percent of the time.
UNI may struggle to create turnovers. Dating back to last season, Northern Illinois ranks 82nd in the country at avoiding errors (turnover percentage of 17.3 percent), while UNI forced the 191st-most turnovers (18.6 percent).
UNI Panthers vs. Northern Illinois Huskies Pick
College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – UNI, ATS Winner – UNI, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- UNI ranks 56th in three pointers allowed per game (20.1) while Northern Illinois ranks 266th (24.8).
- The Huskies rank 199th in rebounds per game (34.6) while the Panthers rank 269th (32.9).
- UNI ranks 20th in blocks allowed per game (2.4) while Northern Illinois ranks 78th (2.9).
- The Huskies rank 25th in steals allowed per game (5.0) while the Panthers rank 178th (6.7).
- UNI ranks 44th in assists allowed per game (11.2) while Northern Illinois ranks 188th (13.4).