The UNCG Spartans (5-2) will travel to Capital One Arena to challenge the Georgetown Hoyas (4-2). The game is scheduled to start at 2 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 30, 2019.
UNCG Spartans at Georgetown Hoyas ATS Odds
In their last outing, the Hoyas were beaten by the top-ranked Duke Blue Devils, 81-73, while the Spartans were victorious over the VMI Keydets, 74-63.
UNCG dominated every stat category in the game. They had an absurd offensive rebounding percentage of 35.5 (above their season average of 32.0) and a free throw rate of 0.315 (above their season average of 0.138). For those same stats, VMI had marks of 20.0 and 0.192, respectively. Georgetown, meanwhile, had an effective field goal percentage of 0.564 (above their season average of 0.498). Georgetown was lifted by Omer Yurtseven, who put up 21 points and five rebounds. Meanwhile, Isaiah Miller was a key piece for UNCG with 23 points and eight rebounds.
It will be a battle of opposite styles as the fast-breaking Hoyas will look to push the slower-paced Spartans. Dating back to last season, the Hoyas rank 18th in possessions per game while the Spartans are 181st. Ball security should be an advantage for the Spartans. They rank 48th at avoiding errors (turnover percentage of 16.7 percent), while the Hoyas have forced the 58th-fewest turnovers in the NCAA (opponents’ turnover percentage of 17.2 percent).
UNCG Spartans at Georgetown Hoyas ATS Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – UNCG, ATS Winner – UNCG, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- UNCG ranks 10th in steals per game (8.9) while Georgetown ranks 279th in steals allowed per game (7.8).
- The Hoyas rank 21st in rebounds per game (39.4) while the Spartans rank 169th (35.4).
- UNCG ranks 56th in blocks per game (4.2) while Georgetown ranks 160th in blocks allowed per game (3.4).
- The Spartans rank 38th in assists allowed per game (11.0) while the Hoyas rank 284th (15.1).
- UNCG ranks 104th in three pointers allowed per game (21.2) while Georgetown ranks 288th (25.6).