The Tennessee Volunteers welcome the UNC Asheville Bulldogs to Thompson-Boling Arena to start their seasons. The game gets underway at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
UNC Asheville Bulldogs vs. Tennessee Volunteers Betting Odds
Tennessee went to the tournament last season following a 26-3 regular season campaign that earned them a two seed in the tournament. They made it to the Sweet 16, where the Purdue Boilermakers defeated them. Meanwhile, UNC Asheville failed to reach the tournament following a 4-26 regular season campaign.
The productive offense of Tennessee will square off against the bottom-tier defense of UNC Asheville. Last season, the Volunteers ranked fourth in offensive efficiency, while the Bulldogs were 352nd in defensive efficiency. The Volunteers figure to have the edge on that end of the court.
UNC Asheville at Tennessee Betting Pick
Basketball Prediction: SU Winner – Tennessee, ATS Winner – Tennessee, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Tennessee ranks fifth in assists per game (17.9) while UNC Asheville ranks 293rd in assists allowed per game (17.3).
- The Bulldogs rank 177th in three pointers attempted per game (22.2) while the Volunteers rank 277th (19.3).
- Tennessee averages 6.0 steals per game, which ranks 171st in the nation. UNC Asheville ranks 196th in steals allowed per game (6.8).
- The Volunteers rank 61st in rebounds per game (37.6) while the Bulldogs rank 312th (30.0).
- Tennessee ranks fifth in blocks per game (5.4) while UNC Asheville ranks 182nd (2.8).