The UNC Asheville Bulldogs (1-1) will travel to Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum to meet the Wake Forest Demon Deacons (1-1). Action starts at 7 p.m. ET on Wednesday, November 13, 2019.
UNC Asheville Bulldogs at Wake Forest Demon Deacons ATS Odds
Both teams were victorious in their last game. The Demon Deacons edged the Columbia Lions 65-63, while the Bulldogs were victorious over the Citadel Bulldogs 91-76.
UNC Asheville dominated nearly every facet of the game. They had a phenomenal offensive rebounding percentage of 41.4 and an effective field goal percentage of 0.664. For those same stats, Citadel recorded marks of 20.0 and 0.618, respectively. Meanwhile, Wake Forest played a nearly perfect game. They had an offensive rebounding percentage of 23.9 and a free throw rate of 0.306. For those same stats, Columbia put up marks of 7.7 and 0.111, respectively. Chaundee Brown played a pivotal role for Wake Forest with 20 points and nine rebounds. Meanwhile, UNC Asheville was led by Devon Baker, who had 25 points and five rebounds.
The offensive glass should be a huge advantage for Wake Forest in this battle. Since the 2018-19 season, the Demon Deacons rank 42nd in offensive rebounding percentage (33.5 percent), while UNC Asheville ranks 353rd in defensive rebounding percentage (64.5 percent).
UNC Asheville Bulldogs at Wake Forest Demon Deacons Odds Pick
Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Wake Forest, ATS Winner – Wake Forest, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Wake Forest ranks 42nd in rebounds per game (38.4) while UNC Asheville ranks 313th (30.2).
- The Bulldogs rank 160th in blocks allowed per game (3.5) while the Demon Deacons rank 236th (4.4).
- Wake Forest ranks 257th in assists allowed per game (14.9) while UNC Asheville ranks 296th (17.3).
- The Bulldogs rank 116th in steals per game (6.5) while the Demon Deacons rank 263rd (4.7).
- UNC Asheville ranks 174th in three pointers attempted per game (22.2) while Wake Forest ranks 261st (20.1).