The UIW Cardinals (2-6) will travel to the Redhawk Center to take on the Seattle Redhawks (4-5). The game starts at 10 p.m. ET on Tuesday, December 3, 2019.
UIW Cardinals vs. Seattle Redhawks ATS Odds
In their last game, the Redhawks won big over the Idaho Vandals, 74-55, while the Cardinals lost to the Portland Pilots, 65-56.
Seattle played a nearly perfect game. They had a turnover percentage of 13.5 (better than their season average of 14.4) and an effective field goal percentage of 0.515 (above their season average of 0.453). For those same stats, Idaho recorded marks of 23.0 and 0.426, respectively. UIW, meanwhile, had an offensive rebounding percentage of 47.2 (above their season average of 25.3). Terrell Brown fueled Seattle with 20 points and seven rebounds. Keaston Willis had a good outing for UIW, finishing with 16 points.
Looking at effective field goal percentage, Seattle figures to have a significant advantage. Since the 2018-19 season, the Redhawks defense ranks 33rd in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.463), while the UIW offense ranks 180th in effective field goal percentage (0.507). Furthermore, the Cardinals rank 25th in free throw attempt (FTA) rate (0.276), while the Redhawks rank 305th in opponents’ FTA rate (0.268).
UIW Cardinals at Seattle Redhawks Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – Seattle, ATS Winner – Seattle, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Seattle ranks 13th in assists allowed per game (10.1) while UIW ranks 247th (14.1).
- The Redhawks rank 144th in blocks per game (3.3) while the Cardinals rank 274th (1.9).
- Seattle ranks 260th in three pointers attempted per game (19.9) while UIW ranks 327th (16.1).
- The Redhawks rank 105th in rebounds per game (36.9) while the Cardinals rank 321st (28.7).
- Seattle ranks 102nd in steals allowed per game (5.9) while UIW ranks 274th (7.6).