The Missouri Tigers welcome the UIW Cardinals to Mizzou Arena to kick off the new season. Action begins at 8 p.m. ET on Wednesday, November 6, 2019.
UIW Cardinals at Missouri Tigers Betting Odds
Last season, UIW did not reach the tournament following a 5-23 regular season. Missouri also was unable reach the tournament following a 12-15 regular season campaign.
Half-court execution will be at a premium when a pair of the NCAA’s slowest-paced teams go head-to-head. Missouri ranked 326th in possessions per game (65.5) and UIW was 296th (66.6) in the 2018-19 season. Furthermore, the Cardinals, who ranked 12th in free throw attempt (FTA) rate (0.293), will battle against the Tigers, who ranked 308th in opponents’ FTA rate (0.273).
UIW Cardinals vs. Missouri Tigers Odds Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Missouri, ATS Winner – Missouri, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Missouri ranks 147th in three pointers attempted per game (22.8) while UIW ranks 322nd (16.4).
- The Tigers rank 121st in steals allowed per game (6.1) while the Cardinals rank 251st (7.7).
- UIW ranks 251st in blocks per game (1.7) while Missouri ranks 253rd (1.7).
- The Tigers rank 60th in assists allowed per game (11.6) while the Cardinals rank 225th (14.2).
- Missouri ranks 155th in rebounds per game (35.5) while UIW ranks 319th (27.3).