The UIC Flames (2-6) take on the San Diego Toreros (3-6) in the at FAU Arena. The game is scheduled to start at 5 p.m. ET on Monday, December 2, 2019.
UIC Flames vs. San Diego Toreros ATS Odds
Both teams were beaten in their last matchup. The Toreros were beaten by the St. Bonaventure Bonnies, 70-61, while the Flames lost a tough one against the Florida Atlantic Owls, 71-70.
UIC forced Florida Atlantic into a turnover percentage of 24.2 (above their season average of 17.3) while San Diego had an effective field goal percentage of 0.528 (above their season average of 0.474). Braun Hartfield led the way for San Diego, recording 18 points. Meanwhile, UIC received a boost from Tarkus Ferguson, who recorded 16 points and five assists.
Second-chance opportunities might be few and far between for UIC in this contest. Since last season, the Flames rank 298th in offensive rebounding percentage (24.9 percent), while San Diego ranks 14th in defensive rebounding percentage (76.6 percent).
UIC vs. San Diego Odds Pick
Pick: SU Winner – San Diego, ATS Winner – San Diego, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- San Diego ranks 58th in rebounds allowed per game (32.7) while UIC ranks 286th (37.7).
- The Flames average 6.5 steals per game, which ranks 143rd in the country. The Toreros rank 197th in steals allowed per game (6.7).
- UIC averages 3.9 blocks per game, which ranks 93rd in the NCAA. San Diego ranks 120th in blocks allowed per game (3.2).
- The Toreros rank 29th in assists allowed per game (10.8) while the Flames rank 244th (14.1).
- San Diego ranks eighth in three pointers allowed per game (17.9) while UIC ranks 183rd (22.6).