The UIC Flames (1-0) will travel to FedExForum to go head-to-head with the 14th-ranked Memphis Tigers (1-0). The Flames opened as 16.5-point underdogs. The game can be seen on ESPNU at 7 p.m. ET on Friday, November 8, 2019.
UIC Flames vs. Memphis Tigers Betting Odds
Both teams were triumphant in their last game. The Tigers won big over the South Carolina State Bulldogs 97-64, while the Flames won a close one over the Olivet Nazarene Tigers 75-72.
UIC dominated nearly every stat category in the game. They had an offensive rebounding percentage of 32.4 and a turnover percentage of 10.3. For those same stats, Olivet Nazarene recorded marks of 27.8 and 12.0, respectively. Meanwhile, Memphis dominated every stat category in their game. They had an offensive rebounding percentage of 40.0 and a turnover percentage of 14.7. For those same stats, South Carolina State was 18.9 and 21.4, respectively. James Wiseman played well for Memphis with 28 points and 11 rebounds. Meanwhile, Godwin Boahen led the way for UIC, putting up 21 points.
Look for Memphis to dominate the offensive glass in this battle. The Tigers rank 44th in offensive rebounding percentage (33.4 percent), while UIC ranks 264th in defensive rebounding percentage (69.9 percent) dating back to the 2018-19 season.
UIC Flames at Memphis Tigers Free Pick
Free Prediction: SU Winner – Memphis, ATS Winner – Memphis, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- UIC ranks 54th in assists per game (14.9) while Memphis ranks 253rd in assists allowed per game (14.6).
- The Flames rank 88th in blocks allowed per game (3.0) while the Tigers rank 232nd (4.4).
- UIC ranks 125th in steals per game (6.5) while Memphis ranks 261st in steals allowed per game (7.7).
- The Flames rank 35th in three pointers attempted per game (26.5) while the Tigers rank 229th in three pointers allowed per game (23.8).
- Memphis averages 37.8 rebounds per game, which ranks 61st in the NCAA. UIC ranks 245th in rebounds allowed per game (36.8).