The Tulsa Golden Hurricane (19-9, 11-4 AAC) close out their home schedule at Donald Reynolds Center against the UCF Knights (14-13, 5-10 AAC). The game starts at 6 p.m. ET on Saturday, February 29, 2020, and will air on ESPNU.
UCF Knights at Tulsa Golden Hurricane Betting Odds
In their last outing, the Golden Hurricane defeated the Tulane Green Wave, 62-57, while the Knights were beaten by the UConn Huskies, 81-65.
The Golden Hurricane had a much better free throw rate (0.233 vs. 0.071) and had an effective field goal percentage of 0.605 (above their season average of 0.496). UCF, on the other hand, had a better effective field goal percentage (0.500 vs. 0.534). Tulsa’s Martins Igbanu had a solid performance, recording 17 points and 11 rebounds. Collin Smith, meanwhile played a pivotal role for UCF with 17 points and six rebounds.
In their first matchup this season, Darin Green Jr. led the Knights to an 83-75 victory. He produced 26 points. One of UCF’s largest advantages was getting to the charity stripe. They made 30 trips to the line, while Tulsa went 19 times.
Tulsa appears to have the edge on the defensive side of the ball. The Golden Hurricane rank 57th in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.464), while UCF is 243rd in effective field goal percentage (0.486).
UCF vs. Tulsa Pick
Free Pick: SU Winner – Tulsa, ATS Winner – UCF, O/U – Over
- Tulsa ranks 96th in assists allowed per game (11.9) while UCF ranks 233rd (14.4).
- The Golden Hurricane rank 172nd in rebounds per game (34.8) while the Knights rank 205th in rebounds allowed per game (36.3).
- The Knights rank 147th in three pointers allowed per game (21.6) while the Golden Hurricane rank 281st (25.9).
- Tulsa ranks 55th in steals per game (7.6) while UCF ranks 166th in steals allowed per game (6.9).
- The Knights have been outscored by an average of 4.8 points in their last five games. On the season, UCF has defeated opponents by an average of 0.2 points.
- During their last five games, the Golden Hurricane have scored an average of 62.0 points per game (6.6 below their season average) and allowed an average of 58.8 points per game (5.0 below their season average).