The Nebraska Cornhuskers (3-1) and the UCF Knights (3-0) face off in the AdvoCare Invitational at HP Field House. Action gets underway at 6 p.m. ET on Thursday, November 23, 2017, and it can be seen on ESPN 3.
UCF Knights vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers Betting Preview
The last time the Knights played, they beat the William & Mary Tribe, 75-64. With 17 points and 11 rebounds, A.J. Davis put together a good outing for UCF. UCF dominated nearly every stat category in the game. They had a free throw rate of 0.321 and an effective field goal percentage of 0.509. For those same stats, William & Mary had marks of 0.070 and 0.415, respectively.
The Cornhuskers will look to keep it rolling after blowing out the North Dakota Fighting Hawks in their last contest, 92-70. With 30 points on 12-for-14 shooting, Isaac Copeland was the top scorer from either team. Nebraska played a nearly flawless game. They had an offensive rebounding percentage of 34.3 (below their season average of 35.6) and a turnover percentage of 14.6 (better than their season average of 15.3). For those same stats, North Dakota was 19.4 and 21.1, respectively.
Nebraska might struggle to find the bottom of the net as they square off against one of the NCAA’s best defenses. Since last season, UCF ranks eighth in defensive efficiency while the Cornhuskers rank 267th in offensive efficiency.
UCF Knights vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers Free Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Nebraska, ATS Winner – Nebraska, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Cornhuskers rank 99th in steals per game (6.7) while the Knights rank 294th (4.1).
- Nebraska ranks 268th in assists per game (11.6) while UCF ranks 299th (11.0).
- UCF ranks sixth in rebounds per game (40.9) while Nebraska ranks 242nd in rebounds allowed per game (36.7).
- The Cornhuskers rank 49th in three pointers allowed per game (19.1) while the Knights rank 281st (24.3).
- UCF ranks 44th in blocks allowed per game (2.8) while Nebraska ranks 258th (4.7).