The UC Riverside Highlanders (0-2) will travel to the Thomas & Mack Center to square off with the UNLV Runnin’ Rebels (0-1). The game begins at 10 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 13, 2018.
UC Riverside Highlanders at UNLV Runnin’ Rebels ATS Odds
Both teams were beaten in their last contest. The Runnin’ Rebels fell to the Loyola Marymount Lions, 61-50, while the Highlanders were defeated by the Portland State Vikings, 71-64.
UC Riverside had a better free throw rate (0.277 vs. 0.237) while UNLV had a better offensive rebounding percentage (32.3 vs. 28.9). UNLV’s Shakur Juiston had a good game, recording 12 points and seven rebounds. Jordan Gilliam, meanwhile played a key role for UC Riverside with 11 points and eight assists.
The offensive glass should be a major edge for UNLV in this battle. The Runnin’ Rebels rank 24th in offensive rebounding percentage (34.4 percent), while UC Riverside ranks 299th in defensive rebounding percentage (68.6 percent) since last season.
UC Riverside vs. UNLV Odds Pick
Basketball Prediction: SU Winner – UC Riverside, ATS Winner – UC Riverside, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2017-Present):
- UNLV averages 40.4 rebounds per game, which ranks 11th in the country. UC Riverside ranks 291st in rebounds allowed per game (38.3).
- The Highlanders rank 261st in three pointers attempted per game (19.5) while the Runnin’ Rebels rank 314th (16.8).
- UC Riverside averages 6.0 steals per game, which ranks 165th in the nation. UNLV ranks 215th in steals allowed per game (6.8).
- The Runnin’ Rebels rank 33rd in assists per game (16.1) while the Highlanders rank 228th (12.5).
- UNLV ranks 36th in blocks per game (4.6) while UC Riverside ranks 170th (3.0).