The Nebraska Cornhuskers welcome the UC Riverside Highlanders to Pinnacle Bank Arena to begin their seasons. The game gets underway at 9 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
UC Riverside Highlanders vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers Betting Odds
UC Riverside failed to make the tournament following a 10-22 regular season campaign last season. Nebraska also did not make the tournament following a 15-14 regular season campaign.
Half-court execution will be at a premium when a pair of the country’s slowest-paced teams square off. Nebraska ranked 289th in possessions per game (66.7) and UC Riverside was 347th (64.0) in the 2018-19 season.
UC Riverside vs. Nebraska Betting Pick
Free Prediction: SU Winner – Nebraska, ATS Winner – Nebraska, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- UC Riverside ranks 19th in rebounds allowed per game (31.2) while Nebraska ranks 275th (37.7).
- The Highlanders rank 31st in three pointers allowed per game (19.4) while the Cornhuskers rank 47th (19.8).
- Nebraska ranks 181st in assists per game (12.9) while UC Riverside ranks 184th in assists allowed per game (13.5).
- The Cornhuskers rank 57th in blocks per game (4.2) while the Highlanders rank 247th (1.8).
- Nebraska ranks 70th in steals per game (7.2) while UC Riverside ranks 244th (5.0).