The UC Riverside Highlanders (6-2) will travel to the CBU Events Center to clash with the California Baptist Lancers (3-4). The game gets underway at 10 p.m. ET on Wednesday, December 4, 2019.
UC Riverside Highlanders vs. California Baptist Lancers Betting Odds
In their last matchup, the Lancers lost a tough one against the South Dakota Coyotes, 84-83, while the Highlanders dismantled the SIUE Cougars, 69-51.
The Highlanders held the Cougars to an offensive rebounding percentage of 12.5 (below their season average of 25.0) and had an effective field goal percentage of 0.618 (above their season average of 0.497). California Baptist, meanwhile, held South Dakota to an offensive rebounding percentage of 15.6 (below their season average of 22.0). Milan Acquaah fueled California Baptist with 37 points, seven rebounds and seven assists. Khyber Kabellis, meanwhile played well for UC Riverside, recording 11 points, six assists and five rebounds.
The Lancers won the lone contest between these two teams last year, 80-70. The Lancers’ 26.9 offensive rebounding percentage was their largest strength over the Highlanders, who had a mark of 11.8.
The prolific offense of California Baptist will clash against the mid-tier defense of UC Riverside. Dating back to the 2018-19 season, the Lancers rank 52nd in offensive efficiency, while the Highlanders are 214th in defensive efficiency. The Lancers figure to have the advantage on that side of the ball.
UC Riverside Highlanders at California Baptist Lancers Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – UC Riverside, ATS Winner – UC Riverside, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- California Baptist ranks 54th in rebounds per game (38.1) while UC Riverside ranks 262nd (33.2).
- The Highlanders rank 210th in assists per game (12.8) while the Lancers rank 264th (11.8).
- UC Riverside ranks 275th in steals per game (5.0) while California Baptist ranks 292nd (4.6).
- The Lancers rank 36th in three pointers attempted per game (26.6) while the Highlanders rank 140th (23.0).
- California Baptist ranks 206th in blocks per game (2.8) while UC Riverside ranks 278th (1.9).