The UC Irvine Anteaters (16-10, 8-2 BigWst) will be at the Stan Sheriff Center to challenge the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (14-9, 5-4 BigWst) in a BigWst matchup. Action begins at 12 a.m. ET on Saturday, February 15, 2020, and can be seen on ESPN2.
UC Irvine Anteaters vs. Hawaii Rainbow Warriors ATS Odds
In their last outing, the Rainbow Warriors lost a close one to the Long Beach State Beach, 50-49, while the Anteaters beat the UC Riverside Highlanders, 63-59.
The Anteaters made 13 of their 15 free throws (86.7 percent) and had an effective field goal percentage of 0.556 (above their season average of 0.516). Hawaii, meanwhile, held Long Beach State to an offensive rebounding percentage of 14.7 (below their season average of 26.1). Hawaii received a boost from Justin Webster, who had 13 points, nine rebounds and six assists. Collin Welp played a pivotal role for UC Irvine with 17 points.
In their first matchup this season, Brad Greene led the Anteaters to a 74-60 win. He registered a double-double with 13 points and 21 rebounds. UC Irvine out-rebounded Hawaii. The Anteaters had 16 offensive rebounds and 49 total rebounds, while the Rainbow Warriors had nine and 34, respectively.
Hawaii might have a tough time finding the bottom of the net as they clash against one of the nation’s best defenses. UC Irvine currently ranks 66th in defensive efficiency while the Rainbow Warriors rank 190th in offensive efficiency.
UC Irvine Anteaters at Hawaii Rainbow Warriors Betting Pick
Pick: SU Winner – UC Irvine, ATS Winner – UC Irvine, O/U – Under
- UC Irvine ranks 17th in rebounds per game (40.0) while Hawaii ranks 178th (34.6).
- The Anteaters rank 41st in blocks allowed per game (2.7) while the Rainbow Warriors rank 79th (3.0).
- Hawaii ranks ninth in assists allowed per game (9.6) while UC Irvine ranks 29th (10.4).
- The Rainbow Warriors rank 132nd in three pointers attempted per game (22.6) while the Anteaters rank 267th (17.5).
- UC Irvine ranks 40th in steals allowed per game (5.5) while Hawaii ranks 133rd (6.7).
- The Anteaters’ average margin of victory in their last five games has been 11.4, up from 8.5 for the season.
- During their last five games, the Rainbow Warriors have scored an average of 69.2 points per game (1.1 below their season average) and allowed an average of 71.0 points per game (2.8 above their season average).