The South Florida Bulls welcome the UAPB Golden Lions to Yuengling Center to open their seasons. Action gets underway at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
UAPB Golden Lions vs. South Florida Bulls Betting Odds
Neither team made the tournament last season. UAPB went 11-18 in the regular season while South Florida finished 19-12.
South Florida could own the offensive glass in this contest. The Bulls ranked seventh in offensive rebounding percentage (37.4 percent), while UAPB ranked 264th in defensive rebounding percentage (69.8 percent) last season. Moreover, the Golden Lions ranked 317th in offensive efficiency (98.0), while the Bulls ranked 40th in defensive efficiency (96.7).
UAPB Golden Lions at South Florida Bulls Odds Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – South Florida, ATS Winner – South Florida, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- South Florida ranks 24th in rebounds per game (39.1) while UAPB ranks 258th (33.2).
- The Golden Lions rank 124th in blocks per game (3.4) while the Bulls rank 228th in blocks allowed per game (4.3).
- South Florida ranks 204th in three pointers attempted per game (21.5) while UAPB ranks 302nd (17.9).
- The Bulls average 8.0 steals per game, which ranks 24th in the country. The Golden Lions rank 242nd in steals allowed per game (7.5).
- South Florida ranks 132nd in assists per game (13.7) while UAPB ranks 258th (11.4).