The UAPB Golden Lions (3-8) will travel to JQH Arena to go head-to-head against the Missouri State Bears (4-7). Action starts at 2 p.m. ET on Saturday, December 22, 2018.
UAPB Golden Lions at Missouri State Bears ATS Odds
In their last matchup, the Bears had no trouble getting past the Oral Roberts Golden Eagles, 84-50, while the Golden Lions were beaten by the San Diego State Aztecs, 76-60.
The Bears had a much better effective field goal percentage (0.603 vs. 0.336) and had a much better turnover percentage (14.7 vs. 24.2). UAPB, meanwhile, had a better offensive rebounding percentage (28.6 vs. 27.0). Jarred Dixon was a key piece for Missouri State with 26 points. Meanwhile, Martaveous McKnight played well for UAPB, putting up 29 points and eight rebounds.
The Golden Lions’ McKnight has been playing at a high level over his last five games, averaging 0 points per game. Meanwhile, Keandre Cook has averaged 0 points during that same time frame for the Bears.
UAPB Golden Lions at Missouri State Bears Betting Pick
College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Missouri State, O/U – Over
- UAPB ranks 56th in three pointers allowed per game (20.2) while Missouri State ranks 238th (26.6).
- The Bears average 3.9 blocks per game, which ranks 61st in the nation. The Golden Lions rank 85th in blocks allowed per game (3.4).
- The Golden Lions average 7.1 steals per game, which ranks 79th in the nation. The Bears rank 151st in steals allowed per game (7.5).
- Missouri State averages 13.1 assists per game, which ranks 149th in the NCAA. UAPB ranks 215th in assists allowed per game (16.8).
- The Golden Lions’ average margin of defeat in their last five games has been 19.0, up from 13.5 for the season.
- During their last five games, the Bears have scored an average of 76.6 points per game (3.1 above their season average) and allowed an average of 72.8 points per game (4.7 below their season average).