The Troy Trojans welcome the UAB Blazers to Trojan Arena to get their seasons underway. The game begins at 8 p.m. ET on Thursday, November 7, 2019.
UAB Blazers at Troy Trojans ATS Odds
Troy failed to reach the tournament following a 12-18 regular season last season. UAB also did not reach the tournament following a 17-11 regular season.
The Blazers were 17-11 straight up (SU) last season, but were just 13-14 against the spread (ATS). UAB games had a slight tendency to go under the projected point total (51.9 percent).
The Trojans, on the other hand, owned records of 12-18 SU and 13-16-1 ATS last season. In accordance with UAB, just over half of Troy’s games finished under the O/U total.
It could be a difficult game for Troy on the offensive glass. In the 2018-19 season, the Trojans ranked 211th in offensive rebounding percentage (27.6 percent), while UAB ranked 80th in defensive rebounding percentage (74.1 percent).
UAB Blazers at Troy Trojans Odds Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Troy, ATS Winner – Troy, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Troy ranks 33rd in blocks per game (4.5) while UAB ranks 227th (2.3).
- The Blazers rank 31st in steals allowed per game (5.1) while the Trojans rank 128th (6.1).
- Troy ranks 171st in assists per game (13.1) while UAB ranks 260th (11.5).
- The Trojans average 23.5 three pointers per game, which ranks 121st in the NCAA. The Blazers rank 274th in three pointers allowed per game (24.9).
- UAB ranks 114th in rebounds per game (36.6) while Troy ranks 232nd (34.0).