Don’t expect a fast-paced game when the UAB Blazers (4-2) visit Texas to take on the Longhorns (6-1). The game is scheduled to start at 8 p.m. ET on Tuesday, December 3, 2019.
UAB Blazers vs. Texas Longhorns Betting Odds
In their last game, the Longhorns edged the McNeese State Cowboys, 73-71, while the Blazers fell to the ninth-ranked Kentucky Wildcats, 69-58.
The Longhorns, who came into the game averaging an offensive rebounding percentage of 29.1, had an absurd mark of 48.6, while the Cowboys had a turnover percentage of 23.4 (above the 19.4 mark opponents have averaged against Texas this season). UAB, on the other hand, had a better turnover percentage (16.6 vs. 16.2). Matt Coleman III played a key role for Texas with nine points, 10 assists and six rebounds. Meanwhile, Tyreek Scott-Grayson had a solid performance for UAB, finishing with 19 points.
Half-court execution will be at a premium when a pair of the nation’s slowest-paced teams clash. Texas ranks 300th in possessions per game (66.7) and UAB is 325th (65.8) dating back to last season.
UAB Blazers at Texas Longhorns ATS Pick
College Basketball Prediction: SU Winner – Texas, ATS Winner – UAB, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Texas ranks 32nd in three pointers allowed per game (19.4) while UAB ranks 274th (24.5).
- The Longhorns rank 178th in assists per game (13.3) while the Blazers rank 299th (11.2).
- Texas is 23rd in the NCAA with 5.1 steals allowed per game while UAB is 36th with 5.3 steals allowed per game.
- The Longhorns rank 81st in blocks per game (4.0) while the Blazers rank 241st (2.4).
- UAB ranks 94th in rebounds per game (37.1) while Texas ranks 235th (34.1).