The Troy Trojans (8-12, 4-5 SBC) will be at the Jack Stephens Center to challenge the Little Rock Trojans (13-7, 7-2 SBC) in a SBC matchup. Action gets underway at 7:30 p.m. ET on Wednesday, January 22, 2020.
Troy Trojans at Little Rock Trojans ATS Odds
Both teams beat their last opponent. Little Rock defeated the Appalachian State Mountaineers 73-57, while Troy beat the Georgia State Panthers 75-65.
Troy played a nearly perfect game. They had a free throw rate of 0.220 (above their season average of 0.182) and an effective field goal percentage of 0.525 (above their season average of 0.479). For those same stats, Georgia State recorded marks of 0.154 and 0.423, respectively. Little Rock, on the other hand, had an effective field goal percentage of 0.606 (above their season average of 0.509). Little Rock was led by Jovan Stulic, who finished with 18 points and six rebounds. Meanwhile, KJ Simon played a key role for Troy with 16 points and nine rebounds.
In their first matchup this year, Darian Adams led Troy to a 76-71 victory. He notched a double-double with 18 points and 11 rebounds. Troy made 15 of its 31 three pointers (48.4 percent). Little Rock, on the other hand, had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (41.3 vs. 21.6).
Troy Trojans at Little Rock Trojans Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Little Rock, ATS Winner – Little Rock, O/U – Under
- Little Rock ranks eighth in rebounds allowed per game (29.7) while Troy ranks 252nd (38.8).
- Little Rock ranks 109th in steals per game (6.6) while Troy ranks 146th in steals allowed per game (7.0).
- Troy ranks 51st in three pointers attempted per game (25.7) while Little Rock ranks 281st (16.5).
- Little Rock ranks 29th in assists allowed per game (10.3) while Troy ranks 173rd (13.6).
- Little Rock’s average margin of victory in their last five games has been 4.8, up from 3.4 for the season.
- During their last five games, Troy has scored an average of 71.2 points per game (0.9 above their season average) and allowed an average of 71.4 points per game (0.7 above their season average).