Don’t expect a fast-paced game when the Towson Tigers (2-1) travel to 15th-ranked Florida to take on the Gators (1-1). Action begins at 7 p.m. ET on Thursday, November 14, 2019, and can be seen on ESPN2.
Towson Tigers at Florida Gators ATS Odds
Both teams lost in their last game. The Gators fell to the Florida State Seminoles, 63-51, while the Tigers were defeated by the Kent State Golden Flashes, 84-80.
Towson did an excellent job of getting and making free throws (24-30; 80.0 percent) while Florida did a terrific job of converting from the free throw line (19-24; 79.2 percent). Kerry Blackshear Jr. played well for Florida with 10 points and 13 rebounds. Meanwhile, Brian Fobbs had a good outing for Towson, putting up 20 points and eight rebounds.
Half-court execution will be at a premium when two of the country’s slowest-paced teams clash. Florida ranks 344th in possessions per game (64.6) and Towson is 316th (66.2) since the 2018-19 season. Furthermore, the Tigers could control the offensive glass in this matchup as they rank 16th in the NCAA in offensive rebounding percentage at 35.3 percent. The Gators, meanwhile, rank 320th in defensive rebounding percentage (67.8 percent).
Towson Tigers at Florida Gators Odds Pick
Free Prediction: SU Winner – Florida, ATS Winner – Towson, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Florida ranks 97th in three pointers attempted per game (23.9) while Towson ranks 315th (17.5).
- The Gators rank 76th in steals per game (7.0) while the Tigers rank 236th (5.3).
- Towson ranks 28th in blocks allowed per game (2.6) while Florida ranks 80th (2.9).
- The Gators rank 29th in assists allowed per game (10.9) while the Tigers rank 224th (14.1).
- Towson ranks 81st in rebounds per game (37.3) while Florida ranks 245th (33.7).