The league’s top scoring team will be 4.5-point favorites at home in Fiserv Forum, when the Milwaukee Bucks (3-2) take on the Toronto Raptors (4-1). The game’s Over/Under (O/U) opened at 224.5 points and it will air on CTV Sportsnet Toronto at 8 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 2, 2019.
Toronto Raptors at Milwaukee Bucks ATS Odds
Both teams covered as favorites in their last matchup. The Bucks (3-point favorites) defeated the Orlando Magic 123-91, while the Raptors (9.5-point favorites) beat the Detroit Pistons 125-113. The Milwaukee game finished 10.5 points under the projected point total of 224.5, while the Toronto game went 24 points over the projected point total of 214.
The Raptors forced 20 turnovers and had an effective field goal percentage of 0.669 (above their season average of 0.513). Milwaukee, meanwhile, played a perfect game. They had an offensive rebounding percentage of 26.8 (above their season average of 12.3) and an effective field goal percentage of 0.597 (above their season average of 0.559). Orlando was 17.5 and 0.440, respectively, for those same stats. Giannis Antetokounmpo played well for Milwaukee with 29 points, 14 rebounds and six assists. Toronto, meanwhile, received a boost from Pascal Siakam, who finished with 30 points, five rebounds and five assists.
This series was highly contested last year, as the teams split their 10 games last season. In the last contest, the Raptors won 100-94. Toronto made 12 of its 27 three pointers (44.4 percent). Milwaukee, meanwhile, had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (27.3 vs. 16.7).
Vegas tends to set the total low when the Raptors are playing, as three of their five games have finished over the total. Toronto heads into the contest with records of 4-1 straight up (SU) and 4-1 against the spread (ATS).
Vegas is extremely accurate when predicting totals of Bucks games, with an even split between overs and unders. Additionally, Milwaukee owns records of 3-2 SU and 2-2 ATS.
The game should be a matchup of strength against strength as the high-powered offense of Milwaukee takes on the stingy defense of Toronto. Dating back to last season, the Bucks rank third in offensive efficiency, while the Raptors are third in defensive efficiency. Moreover, the Raptors rank 25th in offensive rebounding percentage (21.1 percent), while the Bucks rank first in defensive rebounding percentage (80.9 percent).
Raptors at Bucks Betting Pick
Free Pick: SU Winner – Raptors, ATS Winner – Raptors, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- The Bucks rank third in points off turnovers allowed per game (14.6) while the Raptors rank 10th (15.6).
- Toronto averages 34.1 three pointers per game, which ranks eighth in the NBA. Milwaukee ranks last in three pointers allowed per game (36.5).
- The Bucks rank second in fast break points allowed per game (11.5) while the Raptors rank 14th (13.7).
- Milwaukee ranks third in steals allowed per game (6.8) while Toronto ranks 12th (7.3).
- Milwaukee ranks sixth in assists per game (25.9) while Toronto ranks 15th in assists allowed per game (24.3).
- The Bucks rank first in rebounds per game (50.1) while the Raptors rank 21st (44.8).
- The Bucks rank second in blocks per game (6.0) while the Raptors rank 11th (5.2).
- Milwaukee ranks fourth in second chance points allowed per game (11.8) while Toronto ranks 11th (12.9).
- Milwaukee ranks third in points in the paint per game (52.0) while Toronto ranks 20th (46.6).
- Toronto is 27-2 when they allow below 100 points, while Milwaukee is 24-1.
- When reaching the century mark, the Bucks are 72-22 and the Raptors are 73-25.