The Marshall Thundering Herd (1-0) will be at home in the Henderson Center when they challenge the Toledo Rockets (0-1). The game starts at 2 p.m. ET on Sunday, November 10, 2019.
Toledo Rockets vs. Marshall Thundering Herd Betting Odds
In their last game, the Thundering Herd defeated the Robert Morris Colonials, 67-60, while the Rockets lost a tough one against the Valparaiso Crusaders, 79-77.
Marshall dominated nearly every stat category in the game. They had a free throw rate of 0.186 and an offensive rebounding percentage of 41.5. For those same stats, Robert Morris had marks of 0.078 and 33.3, respectively. Toledo, meanwhile, did an excellent job of making free throws (14-17; 82.4 percent). Jarrod West had a solid performance for Marshall with 20 points. Toledo received a boost from Marreon Jackson, who recorded 27 points and seven assists.
Marshall should be expected to protect the ball well in this contest. Dating back to the 2018-19 season, Marshall ranks 36th in the country at avoiding errors (turnover percentage of 16.3 percent), while Toledo has forced the 27th-fewest turnovers (16.1 percent).
Toledo Rockets at Marshall Thundering Herd Betting Pick
Basketball Tip: SU Winner – Toledo, ATS Winner – Toledo, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Toledo averages 38.7 rebounds per game, which ranks 33rd in the nation. Marshall ranks 312th in rebounds allowed per game (41.8).
- The Rockets average 16.3 assists per game, which ranks 19th in the country. The Thundering Herd rank 135th in assists allowed per game (12.8).
- Marshall ranks 21st in blocks per game (4.7) while Toledo ranks 56th in blocks allowed per game (2.7).
- The Thundering Herd rank seventh in steals per game (9.0) while the Rockets rank 255th (5.2).
- Toledo averages 26.1 three pointers per game, which ranks 46th in the country. Marshall ranks 164th in three pointers allowed per game (22.3).