The Valparaiso Crusaders welcome the Toledo Rockets to Athletics-Recreation Center to kick off their seasons. The game begins at 8 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
Toledo Rockets at Valparaiso Crusaders ATS Odds
Last season, Valparaiso did not reach the tournament following a 13-15 regular season campaign. Toledo also was unable reach the tournament after a 22-6 regular season.
The ineffective offense of Valparaiso will go head-to-head against the top-notch defense of Toledo. In the 2018-19 season, the Crusaders ranked 274th in offensive efficiency, while the Rockets were 57th in defensive efficiency. The Rockets figure to have the advantage on that side of the ball.
Toledo Rockets vs. Valparaiso Crusaders ATS Pick
College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Valparaiso, ATS Winner – Valparaiso, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Toledo ranks 44th in three pointers attempted per game (26.0) while Valparaiso ranks 306th (17.7).
- The Rockets rank 27th in blocks per game (4.6) while the Crusaders rank 154th (3.1).
- Valparaiso ranks 157th in steals per game (6.1) while Toledo ranks 235th (5.2).
- The Rockets rank 27th in rebounds per game (38.9) while the Crusaders rank 241st (33.7).
- Toledo ranks 18th in assists per game (16.3) while Valparaiso ranks 175th (13.1).