The DePaul Blue Demons (8-0) and their phenomenal offense welcome the Texas Tech Red Raiders (5-2) and their tremendous defense. The game begins at 8:30 p.m. ET on Wednesday, December 4, 2019.
Texas Tech Red Raiders vs. DePaul Blue Demons ATS Odds
In their last game, the Blue Demons beat the Minnesota Golden Gophers, 73-68, while the Red Raiders fell to the Creighton Bluejays, 83-76.
DePaul was 8-16 on three pointers (50.0 percent), while Minnesota was 7-29 (24.1 percent). Texas Tech, meanwhile, had a turnover percentage of 11.1 (better than their season average of 16.4). DePaul was lifted by Charlie Moore, who had 21 points, 12 assists and five steals. Meanwhile, Chris Clarke had a good game for Texas Tech, finishing with 17 points, nine assists and seven rebounds.
This showdown pits one of the nation’s top offenses against one of its elite defenses as DePaul ranks 53rd in offensive efficiency and Texas Tech is fourth in defensive efficiency dating back to last season.
Texas Tech Red Raiders vs. DePaul Blue Demons Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – Texas Tech, ATS Winner – Texas Tech, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Texas Tech ranks 10th in assists allowed per game (10.0) while DePaul ranks 198th (13.3).
- The Red Raiders rank 18th in blocks allowed per game (2.4) while the Blue Demons rank 86th (3.0).
- Texas Tech ranks 49th in rebounds allowed per game (32.6) while DePaul ranks 52nd (32.6).
- The Red Raiders rank 60th in steals per game (7.4) while the Blue Demons rank 224th in steals allowed per game (6.8).
- Texas Tech ranks 137th in three pointers allowed per game (21.7) while DePaul ranks 286th (25.3).