The Air Force Falcons (0-1) will be at home in Clune Arena when they clash with the Texas State Bobcats (1-0). The game starts at 4 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 9, 2019.
Texas State Bobcats at Air Force Falcons Betting Odds
In their last outing, the Falcons lost to the Idaho State Bengals, 89-79, while the Bobcats had no trouble getting past the Texas Lutheran Bulldogs, 103-45.
Texas State played a flawless game. They had a free throw rate of 0.500 and an effective field goal percentage of 0.608. Texas Lutheran was 0.183 and 0.283, respectively, for those same stats. Air Force, on the other hand, did a terrific job of getting and making free throws (24-27; 88.9 percent). Lavelle Scottie played a pivotal role for Air Force with 13 points and eight rebounds. Meanwhile, Texas State received a boost from Eric Terry, who recorded 18 points and nine rebounds.
The ineffective offense of Air Force will go head-to-head against the top-notch defense of Texas State. Dating back to the 2018-19 season, the Falcons rank 277th in offensive efficiency, while the Bobcats are 14th in defensive efficiency. The Bobcats should have the edge on that end of the court. Additionally, the Bobcats rank 26th in offensive rebounding percentage (34.5 percent), while the Falcons rank 27th in defensive rebounding percentage (75.7 percent).
Texas State Bobcats vs. Air Force Falcons Odds Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Texas State, ATS Winner – Texas State, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Texas State ranks 90th in three pointers allowed per game (21.1) while Air Force ranks 298th (26.4).
- The Bobcats rank 78th in steals per game (7.0) while the Falcons rank 256th (4.8).
- Air Force ranks 50th in blocks allowed per game (2.7) while Texas State ranks 198th (3.8).
- The Bobcats rank 47th in rebounds per game (38.1) while the Falcons rank 251st (33.4).
- Texas State ranks 20th in assists allowed per game (10.4) while Air Force ranks 216th (13.8).