The Air Force Falcons and Texas State Bobcats will battle at Clune Arena to get their seasons going. Air Force opened as a 3-point favorite, while the game’s Over/Under (O/U) has been set at 134.5 points. Tip-off is scheduled for 4 p.m. ET on Sunday, November 12, 2017, and it can be seen on ESPN 3.
Texas State Bobcats at Air Force Falcons Odds Preview
Neither team made the tournament last season. Texas State went 20-13 in the regular season while Air Force finished 12-21.
The offense of Air Force will clash against the top-notch defense of Texas State. Last season, the Falcons ranked 165th in offensive efficiency, while the Bobcats were 40th in defensive efficiency. The Bobcats should have the advantage on that end of the court.
Last season, the Bobcats had records of 20-13 straight up (SU) and 17-12-1 against the spread (ATS). Games featuring Texas State had a slight tendency to finish under the O/U total (53.3 percent).
Meanwhile, the Falcons owned records of 12-21 SU and 12-13-1 ATS last season. In accordance with Texas State, games involving Air Force finished under the O/U total 53.8 percent of the time.
Texas State Bobcats at Air Force Falcons ATS Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Texas State, ATS Winner – Texas State, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Falcons rank 205th in rebounds per game (34.8) while the Bobcats rank 245th (33.6).
- Texas State ranks 110th in steals per game (6.6) while Air Force ranks 136th in steals allowed per game (6.0).
- Texas State ranks 12th in assists allowed per game (10.3) while Air Force ranks 285th (15.6).
- The Bobcats rank 46th in three pointers allowed per game (18.8) while the Falcons rank 316th (26.7).
- Texas State ranks 54th in blocks per game (4.4) while Air Force ranks 271st (1.7).